This week’s article focuses on the fact that while “everyone’s retirement is different, 2022 is going to have some big differences from 2021 that will affect almost every retiree and retirement saver to some degree.”
The article explains the specifics of what those differences are, including:
- Higher social security payouts
- Higher standard deductions for your federal income taxes
- A rise in Medicare premiums
- Changes to social security payroll taxes and estate exclusions
- Changes to retirement plan distributions and contributions
Read the entire article for full details. Remember, we’re always here to help.