Something Good Is Cooking and You're Invited!
Join us for a Very Special Dinner Seminar Event:
"Avoiding the 2026 Tax Increase"
Are you following the news? The Secure Act 2.0 as well as potential new taxes are on the horizon. Join us as we discuss this and other timely issues that could impact your retirement.
Bobby’s EVENT FULL – WAITLIST ONLY
May 23rd, 6:00PM
695 Deerfield Rd. | Deerfield, IL 60015
Chicago Prime Italian
NEW ADDITIONAL DATE: June 2nd, 6:00PM
700 N. Meacham Rd. | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Grand Luxe Cafe
EVENT FULL – WAITLIST ONLY
May 26th, 6:00PM
600 N. Michigan Ave. | Chicago, IL 60611
Cooper’s Hawk Winery
NEW ADDITIONAL DATE: June 29th, 6:00 PM
3710 E. Main St. | St. Charles, IL 60174
Grab your spouse/partner and join Mary Deutsch for this live event.
The past 2 years have been tumultuous
- 1 in 5 of all businesses closed, including 110,000 eating and drinking establishments
- 20.6 million people lost their jobs only to have the unemployment rate recover but with the opposite effect: now there are not enough workers
- Inflation is at its highest point in 31 years
- Many believe “the other 99.5%” are looking at tax increases
- Capital gains taxes are on the table to be increased
The Good News: YOU HAVE SAFE MONEY OPTIONS
Join us and learn about
- How to keep some of your money in a 0% tax bracket, regardless of how high taxes go up in the future
- How to reinvest your RMDs and never pay taxes on that money again
- How to pass more money to your family without income tax
- How to grow your money in years that the market goes up, without income tax